• Agreement on the establishment of a Joint Commission for Scientific and Technical Cooperation was signed on 26/9/1964.
• Egyptian European Partnership Agreement signed in Luxembourg in June 2001.
• Alignment Protocol on the entry into force of the European Partnership Agreement for EU member states signed in December 2004
• Number of sessions: five sessions of the Joint Commission were held to date.
• The first session was held in Cairo in 1965.
Important Recommendations /Agreements Signed at the Last Session:
The last session was held in Prague on 15/7/1988.
The following deeds were signed:
• Protocol of cooperation in the fields of industry, electricity, housing, reconstruction and new urban communities.