The Egyptian Vietnamese Ministerial Joint Committee meetings represent the main mechanism of cooperation between Egypt and Vietnam. To date, five sessions of the Joint Committee were held, the last of which convened in Hanoi in September 2017.
• First Session held in Hanoi in 1997
• Second Session held in Cairo in 2006
• Third Session held in Hanoi in 2007
• Fourth Session held in Cairo in 2008
• Fifth Session held in Hanoi in 2017
Important Recommendations /Agreements Signed at the Last Session: